Ras Al Khaimah Offshore
International Business Company-IBC /Offshore Company setup in Ras Al Khaimah
In 2016 by the Decree No. 12 of 2015 and Decree No. 4 of 2016 , RAKICC- RAK International Corporate Center came in Existence after the merging of RAK International Companies & RAK Offshore. The Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Center is having vision to provide world class services which matches with the International Standards.
The RAKICC is providing number of options for the IBC setup like Limited by shares, Limited by Guarantee & Classification of Shares etc.
As Registered agent of RAKICC, ADAM Global will provide you best assistance for incorporating your offshore company in RAKICC.
Documents Required from Shareholder(s)-
- 3 Proposed name of the company,
- Passport Copy,
- Recent UAE Entry Page,
- Original Address Proof-Utility Bill,
- Original Bank Reference letter,
Note- if shareholder wants to process the offshore company then he/she has to notarize his passport copy & specimen signature from Notary public.
For the setting up RAKICC Company, one director & one secretary is required. If there is single shareholder then Shareholder can be the Director & Secretary of the company.
Benefits of RAKICC-
- 100% ownership by an expat,
- UAE national as shareholder or sponsor NOT Required,
- Full anonymity & Privacy,
- Can buy Property in Ras Al Khaimah,
- multi-currency accounts is possible in Local Banks,
- VAT is not applicable,
- International fund transfer without any problem,
- Shareholder can transfer 100% profit of the company on his desired location,
- Maintenance cost of company less in compare to onshore companies,
- Only 1shareholder & 1 director is required,