RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) Company Formation
RAK offshore company? Establishing an offshore company in Ras Al Khaimah or RAK is a quick process if you know where to start from. Dubai Business Advisors or DBA is a licensed agency and can help you through RAK offshore company registration process.
Ras al Khaimah is one of the 7 Emirates in UAE and is located about a 100 km in the northeast of Dubai. RAK is the UAE’s largest cement producer and world’s largest ceramic producer. It’s a huge financial and investment sector leaving a perfect breeding ground to conduct international business.
Ras Al Khaimah has a government body to approve, organize and manage commercial and corporation activities in the region known as Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Center (RAKICC), established in 2016. RAKICC is responsible to allow setting up new offshore company registration and formation in Ras al Khaimah.
We have lined out the entire procedure, read on!
Registration for RAK Offshore Company Set up
Setting up an offshore company in Ras al Khaimah is an easy process which takes maximum 2-4 working days. To begin, you have to first find a RAKICC registered agent or legal advisor who will intercede on your behalf.
Required Documents for Registration of RAK Offshore Company Formation
- Color copies of the passports of directors and shareholders
- Utility bills as address proof
- Reference letter from the bank
- CV containing the professional and educational background of the shareholders
Your agent will prepare all documents and submit your file to the RAK authorities. The registrar will attest and approves your file and issues the license.
- You will also be required to open a bank account in your company name, e-banking and credit card included, through correspondence.
- To set up an offshore company in Ras Al Khaimah under RAKICC, the first and foremost thing you need is a director and a secretary. If there is only one shareholder, then the shareholder can be named as secretary and director of the company.
Why Chose RAK Offshore Company Setup?
Before proceeding towards the process of obtaining a RAKICC license, let’s find out why RAK offshore Company is the best bet to start your trading activities. Below are enlisted some of the major benefits that make this option the best suitable one for your commercial advancement-
Benefits of RAK Offshore Company
- Set up a company in Ras Al Khaimah in just 2-3 days
- 0% corporate and personal income tax
- 100% ownership allowed, no need for a local partner!
- Can buy and own property in Ras al Khaimah
- International fund transfer, and multi-currency accounts possible
- RAK offers complete anonymity and privacy of the entrepreneur and his/her assets
- Convenient time zone and efficient communication and transportation and other facilities
- RAKICC offers Business-friendly regulations an transparent procedure
- No minimum share capital
- No documents attestation required for use in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, etc.
- In the United Arab Emirates, offshore companies are restricted to conduct trading activities in the UAE, though an offshore company can own interest in real estate and act as Holding.
- If you intend to carry out your business within UAE and abroad, RAK Free Zone is your bet.
How to Begin the Process for Setting up a Ras al Khaimah Offshore Company?
Dubai Business Advisors (DBA) can be your legal aid in the process, we have been in the industry as a leading entity with a reliable experience and impressive professional wealth. DBA is a leading RAKICC registered agency and is known for excellent services.
Contact us for assistance in setting up a company in Ras Al Khaimah.