Required Documents for Business Setup in RAK FZC
In order to process your license, we need the following documents:-
- Application Form
- Brief description of requested project.
- Copy of passport.
- Bank Statement – Minimum capital AED 100,000 (For New Establishment, Personal Bank Statement is required and for Branch, the Company Bank Statement of the last 3 months is required). In case of General Trading License & Real Estate license, it is required to submit the Bank Statement with Minimum capital of AED 500,000.
- No Objection Letter from the sponsor to set up business at the RAK Free Trade Zone (Only for UAE resident).
In the case of the foreign branch, please submit the following:
- Registration Certificate – attested by the UAE Embassy
- Letter from the Board Director declaring their interest to set up branch at the RAK Free Zone attested by UAE Embassy.
- Good Standing Letter attested by UAE Embassy.
- Power Of Attorney Appointing a representative – attested by the UAE Embassy
- Company Legal Documents – attested by the UAE Embassy.
*In case of Local Branch all original documents are required and have to be attested by UAE Court.