- 100% foreign ownership;
- Exemption from all import duties;
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits;
- Freedom from corporate taxation, as applied throughout Dubai, with the added bonus of a renewable 15 year guarantee in the free zone;
- Abundant inexpensive energy;
- Simple and efficient recruitment procedures ensuring the availability of a competitive skilled and experienced workforce;
- A high level of administrative support from the free zone authorities.
Since 1992, the Department of Economic Development (DED)which is a business hub under the jurisdiction of the government of Dubai, UAE. DED was established in March 1992 with the prime aim of regulating & organizing the trade & industry in the Emirate of Dubai & simultaneously enhancing the economic development & growth of Dubai & the UAE. DED is the licence issuing authority for business setup in Dubai mainland, business registration & mainland license as well as commercial compliance & consumer protection in the Emirate of Dubai.
The Procedure to start your UAE or Dubai Mainland Company is outlined as below. Ideally our Business Setup Consultant will facilitate you in;
- Selection of business activity and name approval
- Assisting you to choose the Local Business Sponsorship type or Service Agent
- Apply for Initial Approval for Mainland Business Setup
- Your Business Consultant will Prepare Court Notarization and MOA
- We will help you get office space and tenancy contract (Ejari)
- Final Submission for Mainland company formation in UAE