Car registration is renewed every year for cars from 1 – 20 years old. Car registration renewal Dubai involves visiting the Traffic Department, having your car tested, passed, document typing and completion, paying fines and fees, collecting the new registration card and expiry date stickers for the license plate.
Why Choose DBA for Car Registration Renewal
The several hours are taken for this process and the frustration involved is unnecessary, DBA door to door service will relieve you of the hassle as our experienced drivers will collect the car from your office or home and return it within a couple of hours with your new registration card and number plates.
We also process applications for the following
- Replacement of damaged or lost registration card
- Renewal of driving license
- Replacement for damaged or lost driving license
- Adding a category to a driving license
- New Test
- Sale of number plate
- Application for the import of a vehicle outside UAE
- Handicap parking permits
- Registration, licensing and renewal of jet skis
- Promotion campaigns display cars
- Issuing, Renewing and Cancellation of Commercial Plates
- Issuing and renewing site license
- Issuing of no objection letters to open new branches and offices
- Transfer and cancellation of training permit to another driving school
Documents Required to process
- Car insurance certificate
- Old registration card
- car test certificate approved.
Procedure for Car registration Renewal :
- Settle down the payment of fines if appropriate; you can check and pay all fines at the Dubai Police website.
- Visit Dubai Traffic Dept. /other emirates traffic dept. or to (Tasjeel Eppco, Emarat Shamil or Belhasa’s Wasel to test the car.
- Fees payment
- Wait for your registration card Just in case your car is no longer bankrolled by a bank, show the bank permission certificate.
- Put a label with the new registration expiry date and place it on the old one.