Foreign company branch in the UAE
Dubai has been globally recognized as an attractive market place for both established businesses and start-ups. The local government too is very welcoming and invests heavily to attract and promote entrepreneurs from across the world.
Why Dubai for Foreign company branch?
- Dubai has been ranked as one of the top cities for entrepreneurs
- Dubai is a business locality with one of the major port linking 140 ports in 6 continents
- It is a global city with a diverse culture and the tax-free business location
- Dubai is home for more than 42,000 millionaires with the lowest crime rate
- Dubai is one of the world’s safest cities
While considering to establish a business to UAE, a potential investor has reasons to carefully approach the matter, examine the local market and seek optimal ways of carrying business out. A branch of a foreign company is a great tool governed by the local authorities brought to enable smooth expansion of worldwide business to the local market.
Branches are defined as “outlet of a company or, more generally, an organization that – unlike a subsidiary – does not constitute a separate legal entity, while being physically separated from the organization’s main office”.
The difference and benefits of opening a foreign company branch in UAE or representing the office of a brand are varied. A foreign company which opens a branch in the UAE is allowed to exercise or conduct business for all the activities for which it is licensed whereas a representative office is only allowed to promote the products and services offered by the parent company.
Here are the main reasons why a foreign company branch is a good idea:
- Zero corporate tax
- Access to a huge ground of potential partners/clients of MENA region
- Ease of registration – 3 days for processing
- Relatively low investment required – no shared capital deposit needed
Depending on the type of your business, there are several legal forms of entities available:
- Foreign entity branch – involves a mother company that is the sole owner of the shares – no shared capital required
- Corporate shareholder entity – combining both individual and corporate ownership
- Representative office – a license that enables mother company to promote their products and services locally, however, generating income will not be allowed
- Subsidiary – is a separate legal entity with local management authority
Overall branches provide a solid “testing” ground for investors wishing to explore opportunities and evaluate risks before relocating the main business to the UAE.
The timeframe for setting up a foreign company branch in Dubai and anywhere in the UAE will range from 1 to 3 weeks.
Benefits of professional partnership and guidance in setting up a business in Dubai and the UAE:
- Hassle Free and efficient understanding of a regulatory system
- Dealing with already registered Offshore Agents & Freezone Agents
- Cost effective offers
- Dedicated Account Manager for every client
- One Stop Shop support for any business concern
- Bespoke Business Setup Solutions
The professional partnership will not only equip you with the above advantages in setting up your business in a new territory but will also shield you and your business from the unexpected loops or hits the business will undergo and experience.
Adam Global is a name that stands for excellence, commitment and providing a holistic approach to set-up business in UAE since 2002. The company operates with the help of more than 20,000 people in its global network.
To receive a free consultation on quick and easy foreign company branch setup, feel free to contact Adam Global Consulting and we will assist you with all your business concerns.
Call:- +971 50 358 7945
We are happy to assist!