Why should I open my company in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone authority is a government backed autonomous arm of UAQ emirate in the UAE which is authorized to incorporate business companies with “trade license”. Umm Al Quwain Free Zone companies enjoy all the legal status and benefits as any other Free Zone company in the matters of trade, contracts, imports, exports, visa and banking.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is expected to grow rapidly in coming years because of the advantages it offers especially to those looking for an economical setup and running costs as well as variety of licenses.
Umm Al Quwain’s stable economy, friendly investment climate and low cost of living & labour make it a strategic business base in MENA region, Subcontinent, Far East and European markets all within easy reach. Umm al – Quwain Free Zone offers the following attractive packages for their investors.
MAJOR BENEFITS :
- 100% Tax exemptions
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No restriction on investment in any sector
- Cost-effective leasing options for office space and warehousing
UAQ FTZ is situated close to the U.A.E’s primary seaports and within one hour’s drive from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, ensuring easy access to the rest of the world.
MAJOR BUSINESS ACTIVITIES:
- Commercial License
- General Trading License
- Consultancy License
- Premium Consultancy License
- Micro Business License
- Freelancer Permit
- Industrial licences
- Affordable price
- Owner’s presence is not required
- Company registration in one day.
- The widest range of activities assisting small budget startups to high end business mammoths.
- U.A.E entry stamp is required (if applying for a visa eligible package)
- Official company address will be in Umm Al Quwain
Anoop is an expert on UAE Business setup and has hands-on experience on opening restaurant in Dubai Mainland, facilitating immigration and other authority’s approval work including Maid Visa, Family Visa and Resident/Investor Visa in Dubai. His other specialties include sole proprietorship investment in DIFC and Information Technology related setups in DSO. He is available via email on
firstname.lastname@example.org or direct call on +971 54 451 88 19