Company Liquidation In U.A.E.
Company Liquidation In U.A.E. (LLC, Free Zone or Offshore)
United Arab Emirates is a prominent business destination offering numerous opportunities for growth and developments. However, it is not mandatory that all the businesses would succeed in the market. It can happen that things might not end up the way business owners thought and the business fails to succeed in the market. This usually happens when the legal entity is no longer generating profits, the entity is unable to repay the lenders, unforeseen circumstances and economic difficulties.
Liquidation of company becomes essential when the legal entity is under-performing and the shareholders decide not to continue the business.
Company Liquidation in U.A.E. is a long process which requires a professional approach and expertise. One should have the complete understanding of the current regulations and can assist in meeting the company liquidation requirements. We have the expertise and experience in providing highly efficient liquidation services to Limited Liability Companies, branch of local/ foreign companies, Free Zone Companies & Offshore Companies.
Our Services For Company Liquidation Includes:
- Preparing the shareholder resolution to liquidate the company
- Legalisation of the liquidation documents
- Preparing Power Of Attorney
- Appointing the Liquidator
- Obtaining the Liquidation report
- Applying Newspaper ad in 2 Local newspapers
- Cancellation of Establishment Card
- Cancellation of Labour Card
- Cancellation of all existing visa’s
- Obtaining clearances from the relevant government departments.
- Obtaining the final liquidation certificate
Documents Required For Company Liquidation in U.A.E. (applicable as per the legal entity)
- Original Trade License
- Original Certificate of Registration
- Original Share Certificate
- Original Memorandum & Articles of Association & Amendment if any
- Original Establishment card
- E- sign card of the company
- Original Lease Agreement
- Company Stamp
- Bank Account Closure letter
- Corporate Account statement
Duration For Company Liquidation in U.A.E.
Estimated time for Company Liquidation in U.A.E varies depending on the nature of business activity, the type of shareholders and the scope of work involved. On average, it takes between 20 to 25 working days, after receiving all the required documents.
Cost Involved In Company Liquidation In U.A.E.
Approximately between AED 8,000 to AED 12,000 government fees depending on the type of the legal entity and the emirate the company is incorporated.
Visa Cancellation Fee: Approximately AED 500 / Visa
Why Outsource Company Liquidation Services To ADAM Global?
- Expertise & Experience: We are a leading business advisory firm, established in 2002, delivering International Business Solutions and a wide range of comprehensive corporate services
- Collection & Delivery Service: – Document processing is hassle free because we pick up documents from your door step and deliver it to you right after clearing from the government offices.
- Dedicated Consultant: – Centralized point of contact for all services.
- Time Saver: – We enable you to devote your time on your personal and company’s important matters and process the liquidation from submitting the liquidation form to obtaining the final Company Liquidation certificate.
For any further assistance or free consultation you can contact me on +971543297867 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashwin Chandrashekar is a specialist in providing highly efficient liquidation services to Limited Liability Companies, branch of local/ foreign companies, Free Zone Companies & Offshore Companies including submitting newspaper ads, obtaining Audit report, obtaining clearances from government departments, cancellation of visas & obtaining final liquidation certificate.